Monday, January 23, 2017

Disorganisation.

Following on from this post, I still. haven't booked something for this weekend. I changed my mind on going to the expensive place in favour of a similar, though not as expensive, restaurant. I know that KfW2 would like it - we've been before. Their only free table was 2 hours after I wanted to sit.

Except, as luck would have it, they had no seats for the time I wanted. So I ended up calling the expensive place, who told me a similar story, except this was an hour later than I'd wanted.

So I went to my third option, which again had no free tables at the time I wanted.

I went back to the second option, but they've not picked up the phone since Saturday night.

So, I'm trying to book a table at one of the nicer restaurants in the city for Saturday night, with four days notice.

I hate being this disorganised.

It's also a measure of how my head's wired. I had it in my head that we'd book for, say, 7 PM, but when that was not possible, I try elsewhere. Until I had been told by my three preferred options that that time slot wasn't available, the time was more important than the venue. Partly, I think, because I know that KfW2 would love any of the options I had, partly because KfW2's ability to turn up at that time, but partly because when I have an idea in my head, it's hard to shift me from it.

I really wish I'd just taken the later booking at Option 2 when I had the chance at the weekend.

No comments:

Look and likey.

So, as a big-ish coincidence, guess who popped up in my Tinder feed today? No? Well, given recent posts on Tinder non-matches, it was the We...