Saturday, March 31, 2018

Oh!

It dawned on me today that today, well Easter Saturday, rather than the specific date, was the day that FA2 and I first slept together. As I pointed out in a post in February, it's twenty years since FA2 and I first got together. From a somewhat awkward first kiss (neither of us ever admitted to making the first move, but I'm adamant to this day that it wasn't me), a few social engagements that we both attended (not dates per se) that ended up with me going back to hers for "coffee".

That was the case this day. Myself, FA2, BW, G, BR and a few others were out at the pub. BW had invited FA2 - it wouldn't have crossed my mind to invite an "outsider" to a blokes' night out that consisted entirely of old school friends. At this stage, FA2 and I had a few late nights making out on her sofa with a bit of groping, but I was reluctant to push for more. I think the BW mutual friends thing was stopping me from doing so. In fact, each time we made out, I treated it as the first time, almost doing a reset each time I left her house.

FA2 turned up in a sheer green blouse and nice looking push-up bra, purely for my benefit. We had had a previous conversation (I can't remember how it started) where she reckoned that would be her outfit of choice to make an impression and I'd voiced my approval.

I didn't notice or know at the time, but while I was at the bar or at the toilets, there seemed to be a lot of talk about myself and FA2. Seating arrangements were changed so that we sat beside each other. There were knowing looks from the others when I returned to the table. FA2 became increasingly more tactile as the evening wore on, though in way that was not obvious to anyone.

We left at closing time and went our separate ways. I shared a taxi with BW and FA2. BW was dropped off first and FA2 was quick to offer "coffee", which I accepted.

Within minutes of arriving at FA2's, we were horizontal on the sofa. Again, despite all the signals, I was treating this as our first time making out. FA2 decided that she wasn't having this and started taking things further - grinding and placing my hands on her tits. After a few seconds of this, I suggested that we maybe went upstairs. FA2 wasted no time in grabbing my hand and leading me to her bedroom whereupon I managed an adequate performance that left me satisfied but not FA2 (I should have known at the time, but this broke a dry spell for me, so if I am being honest, I was a little selfish).

It was nearly another two months, some idiocy from me, and only one or two more repeat performances in the bedroom before FA2 and I agreed to become official.

No comments:

Look and likey.

So, as a big-ish coincidence, guess who popped up in my Tinder feed today? No? Well, given recent posts on Tinder non-matches, it was the We...