Sunday, December 10, 2017

Big brother is watching you.

I've mentioned in the past that I often have quite unlikely coincidences, even simple things like having mutual friends with CB, for example.

Well, today saw my online dating experience made more interesting by being presented, on Bumble, with (ex) model/Reality TV personality Orlaith McAllister. She's not my type from a personality perspective (though she is gorgeous which I've stated before), but I swiped right anyway. You kinda have to under these circumstances, don't you?

For those who are unaware, here's a pic or two:


And this one's purely for me. The abs. Oh, the abs:

No comments:

Result!

A result! My new yoga mat has already arrived! Sadly, it doesn't come with a carry bag or strap as per the picture on Amazon, but still,...