Wednesday, August 30, 2017

Well, well!

Imagine my surprise when I received a message on Facebook Messenger last night from none other than CH. The message itself was a little confusing - one sentence, but the picture that accompanied it told another story. It was a picture of a birthday card that I'd gotten her a few years ago, the night of the weirdly toned text messages (see this post)

I think it's the most personal thing that CH has done/said to me since we reconciled just before she left work around 18 months ago... and that was after she'd not spoken to me in almost 9 months because of some perceived sleight because of mild criticism about her reliability.

Of course, I offered to buy her a drink/coffee seeing as it is/was her birthday around now. I'd love it if she accepted.

No comments:

Look and likey.

So, as a big-ish coincidence, guess who popped up in my Tinder feed today? No? Well, given recent posts on Tinder non-matches, it was the We...