Wednesday, July 05, 2017

Further pondering.

KfW2 was trying to say something a few minutes ago. She started and stopped a few times. My gut told me that it was something to do with the night out on Saturday. Maybe that she wouldn't be able to attend? She, more than most, is aware of how much importance I place in nights like these, that I value the time with my friends. So I'd be extremely disappointed if that were the case.

Eventually, she came out with it. Her and her hubby were given the opportunity to go away on Saturday night. Did I want to have a second night out, with her, her hubby and their friend (let's call him OP). Or was it my preference that I had everyone out on the same night?

I chose the latter. Partly because that's my genuine preference, but partly because this thing with OP annoys and confuses me in equal measure. KfW2's already suggested a semi-regular night at hers with Mr KfW2 and OP. She's never said anything bad about OP, but I get the feeling I'm being used as a buffer or a trade off. It's not that I dislike OP - he seems fine, but I doubt we'd be friends ourselves.

Saying that, it looks like KfW2 is still coming out this weekend. Mr KfW2 might be tagging along too, which is great. I don't know if OP is coming out, but that's not a big issue in the grand scheme of things if he does.

No comments:

Look and likey.

So, as a big-ish coincidence, guess who popped up in my Tinder feed today? No? Well, given recent posts on Tinder non-matches, it was the We...