Saturday, May 06, 2017

HHnnnnng.

A few years ago, before it went wrong with CH, we were out on a night out with work people. It was around her birthday, so I'd bought her a card. Nothing extravagant - just funny. She left early-ish as was her routine to get a bus home, but she had kissed me a few times... nothing out of the ordinary for CH... they just seemed to linger a bit longer than you might expect with a platonic friend.

Certainly any kiss on the lips I've gotten off KfW2 hasn't been anything other than a peck. With CH, it was just a little longer.

We swapped text messages as well, and just like the night she invited me out for a drink only to chicken out, there was an undercurrent to it. Some of it is detailed in this post. I know I spoke to USHW about it at the time. I think KfW2 as well, at some point.

Regardless, I dreamt about CH last night. The basis of the dream was the night described above, only she didn't get the bus home. There was more drinking, then she stayed over at mine (not my current place, but my old place), taking the sofa. Only to claim the sofa was uncomfortable as she slipped into bed with me and cuddled up, whereupon we ended up having sex.

Suffice to say, when I woke this morning, I was extremely frustrated. I haven't thought about CH in any way in months. There's been no contact since our last coffee over a year ago and the Words with Friends games have dried up as well - she kept timing out.

No comments:

Look and likey.

So, as a big-ish coincidence, guess who popped up in my Tinder feed today? No? Well, given recent posts on Tinder non-matches, it was the We...