Sunday, January 29, 2017

The more things change...

So 2017 gets off to a familiar start with my first major social engagement being postponed. My night out with KfW2 was put on hold with less than 24 hours to spare due to a family emergency. It's not a serious emergency, if that makes sense, but it was something that needed sorted in person... and that meant she wouldn't be in town.

When she comes back at the start of next week, we'll try and arrange a new date, but it's probably going to be another few weeks away.

There was a backup plan, though. S, SG and GM had talked about heading out for a few drinks. Unsurprisingly, that all fell flat on its face. GM suddenly decided he hadn't been feeling well all week, despite being very positive about going out. SG suddenly decided that she had had a bad week and wasn't in the  mood for going out despite, literally minutes before GM's message, talking about where to go.

The SG bit is the annoying thing. I know her and GM live in each other's pockets. We all know that. So just fucking admit to it! If GM doesn't come out, neither does SG. That's how its been since they hooked up nearly a year ago.

In other news, today is the day I plan on opening up communication with the girl I matched with on Tinder a few weeks back. As I suggested back then, I didn't want to start chatting then not be available to meet for weeks. My calendar has opened up somewhat, so hopefully a conversation with the pretty, blonde girl will lead to arranging to meet.



No comments:

Look and likey.

So, as a big-ish coincidence, guess who popped up in my Tinder feed today? No? Well, given recent posts on Tinder non-matches, it was the We...