Wednesday, March 11, 2015

Oh, hello!

Continuing on from the last post, we have a bit of a breakthrough. For the first time since I installed Tinder (which must be a good nine months at least), I matched with someone that I was genuinely attracted to. Saying that, like all my other online dating experiences, Tinder hasn't exactly been throwing mutual matches at me - probably less than ten in all that time, and all people I was very "meh" about.

I fired off a quick message about twenty four hours ago. I'm not too happy about it - her profile has given me nothing to go on and only has one picture - but it's an opener nonetheless.

In real life news, I took a trip to talk to the cute neighbour. We're having work done in the house and the two guys are creating a hell of a lot of noise, so I went upstairs to apologise. I think the cute neighbour works during the day, but I wanted to make sure. Slamming of doors etc. as the guys have been doing is like Chinese water torture to me, and there's no doubt the noise and vibrations are carrying.

Sadly though, she wasn't in.

No comments:

Look and likey.

So, as a big-ish coincidence, guess who popped up in my Tinder feed today? No? Well, given recent posts on Tinder non-matches, it was the We...