Tuesday, March 03, 2015

Dilemma.

In trying to arrange a quiet night out with some work colleagues earlier today, it turned out that the next big work night out would be at the start of next month, on a Thursday night.

No big deal to me... I can do a Thursday no problem and I might even take the Friday off. I did something similar for a recent night out with KfW2.

But it raises a conundrum. CH's presence at these things has been sporadic to say the least... and part of that is because she's not in the office on Fridays, when these things are usually held. She is typically in the office on a Thursday though, so this should be do-able.

But I'm still waiting to hear from her about, well, anything really. Since promising, on Valentine's Day, to meet for lunch after her holiday, she still hasn't initiated contact of any kind beyond playing Words with Friends.

I really want to ask her if she's going to go to this night out... but part of me really wants to leave her alone and let her make first contact (or call it quits on our friendship come the end of this week). Well, I don't want to call it quits on the friendship, but you know what I mean, right? Should I swallow my pride and just ask or should I continue to test her?

No comments:

Look and likey.

So, as a big-ish coincidence, guess who popped up in my Tinder feed today? No? Well, given recent posts on Tinder non-matches, it was the We...