Tuesday, February 24, 2015

Talking.

I met KfW2 for lunch today. As she hasn't been in the office an awful lot recently, most of the talking was about work, but we did manage to briefly chat about CH. I'd explained that she'd completely missed the point when I sent my text message, concentrating on the reliability issue over the "not talking" part.

I know that KfW2 and CH talk (or they did), so when KfW2 told me that CH had said something to her about my social "demands", it wasn't really a surprise. Except, CH's complaint was completely inaccurate.

Essentially, CH had mentioned to KfW2 that I was wrong in arranging a night out for the start of December, that making that demand of her time at that stage was just wrong. However, the night out at the start of December was arranged by CH, not me, as a result of cancelling a night out in October and the invitation came from CH herself, not me.

I don't know when we're going to meet up for/at lunch. The ball's in CH's court. I've put it out there that I don't like her unreliability and the fact we don't talk enough, so it's up to her to rectify the problems or at least stop pretending like we're real friends.

I'm not being flippant... I'd love to sit down and be able to talk to her properly every now and again... or for social plans to actually come to fruition rather than have my friends ask if CH has cancelled yet a few days before a night out.

No comments:

Look and likey.

So, as a big-ish coincidence, guess who popped up in my Tinder feed today? No? Well, given recent posts on Tinder non-matches, it was the We...