Tuesday, December 09, 2014

Last Christmas...

After all the talk this year about CH, I had pretty much forgotten about some aspects of last year's work's Christmas Party until USHW asked a few questions earlier about this year's.

We (me and group of colleagues) turned up early to a pub near the hotel and started drinking quite early. By the time it came to meet everyone else, four hours later, I was more than tipsy. When KfW2 arrived, I berated her for her hairstyle before complimenting her on her ass in a figure hugging dress. She was really not impressed.

Later, I bumped into CH and GB. GB was staying at the hotel and had brought in some illicit booze which she was sharing with people. When I got to the room, there were already a few people there, including CH. CH was wrecked. I've never seen her that drunk before (and consider that I was nowhere near sober myself) and found it all amusing.

I also had to sit beside her and cover her modesty as she lay back on the bed, her dress rising up and giving off more of a show than she'd realised. We had our drinks and prepared to leave GB's room and return to the throng. CH squeezed my thigh and whispered that she was going for a nap and could I come and get her again in half an hour.

I think I saw a bit of mischief in her eyes, but it was hard to tell. I left the room, returned to the party and mingled a bit, but all the while I had an eye on the clock. After about forty minutes, I excused myself from a conversation and returned to GB's room. When I was about twenty yards away, the door opened and GB came out, followed by CH.

CH looked at me. It was hard to read, but I'm convinced it was a look of disappointment. CH leaned up against me as we returned to the main room, and even under the watchful eye of GB, CH was being very tactile in her usual subtle way.

We didn't see a lot of each other for the rest of the night, but she hunted me out at the end. I walked her and her friends (MFF and others) to CH's sister's car as she was giving them a list home. As they all got into the car, CH turned and kissed me. Again, a peck on the lips but one that lasted just a fraction too long. Luckily, everyone apart from CH's sister was drunk or there might have been more made about it. CH got into the car and left.

By this stage, KfW2 had forgiven me and offered me a lift home. The Christmas party ended half an hour later when I was dropped at my place.

No comments:

Result!

A result! My new yoga mat has already arrived! Sadly, it doesn't come with a carry bag or strap as per the picture on Amazon, but still,...