Saturday, August 18, 2012

Wahey!

Well, thanks to the good weather, I've managed to arrange a night out tonight. There a re a few more people coming along than I originally anticipated, but this isn't an issue as long as we get to go to my favourite pub to see if the cute brunette from last week is there. If not, then nothing ventured, nothing gained and we can go elsewhere for the rest of the night. If so, then we'll see what happens.

Unfortunately, UF is here this weekend and I was kinda hoping that I'd have the place to myself in case I was fortunate enough to meet up with the brunette again.

EDIT: And just now the texts have started coming in... despite me doing all the chasing and cajoling, my friend (who had invited his mates along) is now telling me that his mates are calling the shots. I really fucking hate it when this happens.

No comments:

Look and likey.

So, as a big-ish coincidence, guess who popped up in my Tinder feed today? No? Well, given recent posts on Tinder non-matches, it was the We...