Sunday, January 01, 2012

Old Year's Night

Well, after hours of chasing people up, I managed to blag a night out. The end result wasn't a bad night out, but I've had many, many better New Year's Eves if I am being perfectly honest, but it was much better than staying in on my own. We did share a table with a trio of cute, brunette sisters, but they made a point of staying very much to themselves. We did try and tempt them back to my friends' apartment for an after party of sorts, but they declined, sadly.

The main talking point, from my point of view, was spotting a cute girl that I'd first seen on the online dating site, match.com though she never appeared to log in. I've seen her a couple of times in a few of my favourite pubs and when I saw her last night, I was determined to try and chat to her. However, I was on my way to the toilet at the time and when I returned, she was gone. I searched the bar high and low for her, but she had definitely left rather than just moved elsewhere in the bar area. To say I was disappointed was an understatement.

No comments:

Look and likey.

So, as a big-ish coincidence, guess who popped up in my Tinder feed today? No? Well, given recent posts on Tinder non-matches, it was the We...